Amsco Surgery Table Catalog:
MedRecon's Certified Rebuilt Amsco surgery tables can save your hospital up to 65% off a new table's cost. All Amsco tables are guaranteed by our two year warranty.
- Load Limit 500 lbs. lift and 400 lbs. articulating
- Height Maximum 44"
- Height Minimum 27"
- Trendelenburg 25°
- Reverse Trendelenburg 25°
- Lateral Tilt 18°
The Amsco 3080RL table is a fully radio-translucent, remote control operated surgery table with return to level capabilities. This unit offers manual backup controls, as well as optional battery backup or foot control capability. It can be utilized for all types of procedures, including general, orthopedic, cysto-urological, neurological and vascular, with various accessories available. It comes standard with hand control, new pads, and standard headrest.Contact MedRecon for pricing » Close
- Table Length 72"
- Table Width 20"
- Minimum Height 27"
- Maximum Height 45"
- Trendelenburg 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg 20°
- Weight Capacity 350lbs
- Height: 27 1/2" to 44"
C - Arm Modification for Amsco Tables
Increase the value of your Amsco Table by making it partially C -Arm compatible.
- Remove the existing leg section.
- Move the leg section support brackets to the outside of the table.
- Install a phenolic radiotranslucent leg section with metal framework and a provision for an additional x-ray loop.
- Make the leg section 3" longer to expand the viewing area. 34" Viewing area.
- Provide a phenolic foot/head extension and a provision for an additional x-ray top.
- Weight Capacity 300lbs
- Lateral Tilt 15°
- Trendelenburg 15°
- Reverse Trendelenburg 15°
- Minimum Height 29"
- Maximum Height 47"
This table comes complete with the following standard accessories:
- (2) Foot Plates and Traction Units
- (1) Perineal Post
- (1) Wedge Shaped and T-Shaped Sacral Rests
- (1) Intramedullary Counter Traction Device and Hip Board
- (1) Patient Transfer Board
This table is capable of handling urological and endourological procedures as well as a wide range of other applications. The table offers complete lithotomy positioning, complete articulation and superior c-arm interfacing. Electric hand and foot controls provide smooth and quiet table operation with precise positioning capability. Standard accessories include a urological drain pan, electrical hand and foot remote controls, removable leg section, conductive cushion set, 1 pair Bierhoff knee crutches with stirrup holders.Contact MedRecon for pricing » Close